CEO Evaluation Services
Leading behavioral psychologists have concluded that if managers project bad attitudes, so will the employees working under them. As a board member, poorly completed evaluations of the CEO can reverberate throughout the credit union, impacting employees with negative consequences in job performance.
In this context, the annual review of a CEO’s performance assumes extra importance on a number of levels. A clearly understood, goal-oriented evaluation of the CEO will ripple through the organization, from the board of directors to the newest hire.
The partners at KNG & Co will make your CEO evaluations
- More Accurate: By utilizing industry metrics and peer comparatives, CEO reviews will be more accurate, defendable and objective.
- Less Stressful: Performance plan development, which includes the collection of annual performance results and assistance in the completion of the review will not only reduce the Board stress level, but will inure to the effectiveness of the review.
- Effective Training: Board members will be trained in state-of-the-art approaches for successful review completion.
- More Productive: By focusing on achieving key performance measures, the impact on the credit union will be profound.
KNG & Co bring years of personal, hands-on experience working with the Boards and CEOs of hundreds of credit unions.
We will do as much for you.
Executive Succession Planning
Some hard questions.
Do you employ mission-critical people whose absence would have a major impact on your organization’s performance?
Do you have a backup plan in place that will ease your credit union through a difficult transition?
How will you replace an important, key employee?
Most organizations emphasize planning for executive succession as part of either their governance guidelines or their strategic plans. More recently, federal regulators are requiring a succession plan for key executives. Even with such strong prompting for the maintenance of fluid succession, few organizations actually commit the resources needed to make these plans work. They can be time-consuming to produce and become quickly outdated. If you struggle with some of these issues, you’re not alone.
We can help take the drudgery out of executive succession planning.
- Easy to use cloud-based software significantly reduces the time required to build and maintain succession plans.
- No more staring at a blank sheet of paper, no more wondering where to start, no more worrying about the amount of time required to complete an effective succession plan.
- KNG professionals will work with you in building your initial plans (It will take much less time than you might imagine.); we’ll train you in the use of the software and on-going support will remain a phone call away.
We’ll reduce the time you must invest in managing and maintaining your succession plan. And dare we say – KNG might very well make the entire process enjoyable, as you watch your credit union’s future take shape.